Apply Now: School of History Study Abroad Programme
February 6, 2013 Leave a comment
Did you know that you can study abroad during your Junior Honours Year? The School of History has established a number of agreements with Universities across the world, where you could spend a semester or a whole year.
Study abroad is a great opportunity to gain a new perspective on your course whilst living in a different country. This fun and challenging experience gives more than a year away from St Andrews – it provides you with an impressive experience to add to your C.V. and enables you to stand out from the crowd in the job market after graduation. Study abroad students say it was the best part of their time at University, leaving them with fantastic memories, and life-long friends.
Depending on your degree intention, you can apply to any of the following exchanges:
- American University in Cairo, Egypt
- Institut d’Études Politiques, Université de Strasbourg, France
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn, Germany
- Trinity College, University of Dublin, Ireland
- Universitetet i Oslo, Norway
- Koς Üniversitesi, Istanbul, Turkey (to be confirmed by the Faculty).
- Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, US
The application deadlines for the History study abroad programmes is Friday 22 February 2013 (5 pm). For more information, please visit the School’s Study Abroad website, or email Dr Kostas Zafeiris, Study Abroad Co-ordinator of the School.